Search Content
Constructed Criticism – The DragonCon Experience
Wednesday, September 8th – I thought I’d seen every kind of draft until I saw the Grand Finale: a fifty-person Rotisserie Draft using all of Zendikar Block and Rise of the Eldrazi.
Drafting With Olivier – M11 #4
Wednesday, September 8th – Follow Hall of Famer Olivier Ruel, pick by pick, as he drafts a deck that he calls “close to being the strongest deck I’ve had in the format.”
Ideas Unbound – The Tendrils/Merfolk Matchup
Wednesday, September 8th – I wanted to evaluate the Tendrils/Merfolk matchup for myself, so I played Bryant’s and Ari’s lists against Saito’s deck to get a feel for it.
The Nose Knows – Amsterdam Preparation
Wednesday, September 8th – What did Kyle do right in preparing for Amsterdam, and what did he do wrong? Plus, Kyle shares a couple of fun Standard decks!
Thirst for Knowledge – Amsterdam, and What It Means
Wednesday, September 8th – Amsterdam is over… But how is the new Extended going to look once the qualifying season starts? Chris hands you some solid advice for the PTQs.
Embracing the Chaos: Dreams of Intet
Tuesday, September 7th – My new Intet deck led to interesting games where the giant, splashy nature of EDH was exposed.
Sun Titan Oath
Tuesday, September 7th – When I thought of Sun Titan as the only creature in an Oath deck, I knew it would be worth trying. I think this is the best Oath deck I’ve seen in current Vintage.
Legacy’s Allure – Networking With Players For Better Play
Tuesday, September 7th – Finding players to network with can help you not just in Magic, but in life. How do you find a good play group and keep them?
Duel with Ruel #31: Standard Testing – Turboland versus Fauna Naya
Tuesday, September 7th – I thought I had the best deck going into this matchup… And I was wrong. This is why testing for real will always be better than just theory.
The Kitchen Table #353 – Retiring the Most Underused Cards of All Time: Entry VII
Tuesday, September 7th – Our Casual Magic historian introduces you to ten fantastic cards you may have forgotten!
Darksteele Cube: Questions and Answers
Monday, September 6th – I’m going to talk about the implications of thinking of the Cube as a Limited format first and foremost, and then of thinking of it as a set.
So Many Insane Plays – If It Ain’t Broke, Fix It
Monday, September 6th – Vintage is healthier than ever, and yet Stephen wants Gush, Frantic Search, and Burning Wish to be unrestricted. Why?
Going Infinite – Speculation and the New Extended
Monday, September 5th – Now that we have Pro Tour: Amsterdam’s Top 8 decks, what does the new Extended look like for the dedicated trader?
Words, None Miraculous
Monday, September 6th – One of SCG’s most popular writers is back with a vengeance! Hear Geordie apologize for past hubris, then lay down the law on how to write good Magic articles!
