As expected, I wasn’t able to finish a new article, and as promised, here are the answer to the puzzle at the end of my last article.
1. Jon Finkel, Steve OMS, Worth Wollpert, Pat Chapin All Played in the Top 8 of Pro Tour LA 1999 (Steve OMS Won)
3. Ken Ho, Lan D Ho, Dan Clegg All Members of Team”Ken Ho All-Stars”
4. Bryan Hubble, Jason Opalka, Ryan Carpenter All Members of Team”Hubbo”
5. Dirk Baberowski, Masashi Ooiso, Brian Davis, Randy Buehler All Rookies of the Year
6. Ben Farkas, Dennis Spiegel, Adam Lemke, Jamie Parke, Bryan Manolokos, Lyle Cohen, Joe Weber The Seven Original Members of Team Sped
7. Tim AND Mike Aten, Kenny Hsiung, John Marks Ohio Pros
8. Rob Dougherty, Darwin Kastle, Little Darwin Members of Your Move Games
10. Bob Maher, Neil Reeves, Baby Huey Members of the US Team in the High Stakes Money Draft
11. Bertrand Lestree, Raph Levy, Antoine Ruel French Players with Pro Tour Top 8’s
12. John Larkin, Carlos Romao, Dave Humphreys Players in the Worlds 2002 Top 8
13. Mark LePine, Tom Guevin, Nate Clarke, Brian Kibler Players from New Hampshire with Pro Tour Top 8’s
16. Scott Johns, Dave Bachmann, Jens Thoren Players with Back to Back Pro Tour Top 8’s
17. Mike Long, Chris Pikula, Olle Rade Invitational Winners
18. Jin Okamoto, Jordan Berkowitz, Justin Gary, Daniel Zink Players invited to the next invitational
I hope you had fun playing, I can do one of these again if anyone is interested. If not perhaps I can get some other game going y’all will enjoy.