Legend Story Studios (LSS) announced the details for the first Flesh and Blood World Championship.
The pinnacle for FAB organized play will take place on November 4-6 in San Jose, California and boast a $300,000 prize pool. On top of the three-day, invite-only main event, the weekend will also feature a Classic Constructed Calling, a Blitz Battle Hardened event, and a full slate of side events.
The World Championship takes place over three days and will showcase three formats: Classic Constructed, Blitz, and Uprising Draft. Players can qualify through their ranking on global leaderboards or by redeeming a PTI. A Top-50 ranking in lifetime XP, 90-Day XP, Constructed Elo, or Limited Elo on October 1 will qualify for the World Championship.
The first world champ will take home $100,000, the champion’s prize card, a Gold Legendary of their hero’s Class/Talent, and a PTI. The full prize summary for Worlds can be seen below.
- 1st — $100,000, Champions prize card + Gold Legendary of their hero’s Class/Talent + PTI
- 2nd — $25,000 + Gold Legendary of their hero’s Class/Talent + PTI
- 3rd & 4th — $16,500 + Gold Legendary of their hero’s Class/Talent + PTI
- 5th – 8th — $7,500 + Gold Legendary of their hero’s Class/Talent + PTI
- 9th – 16th — $4,000 + PTI
- 17th-32nd — $2,000 + PTI
- 33rd – 64th $1,500
Read the original article from LSS.