Today on a very special Ask Ken I am going to tell you some things I learned at Pro Tour: Seattle. I’m your host, Ken Krouner, and this was the best PT weekend of my life…
1. No matter how tragic the story, never ever ever ever believe Osyp Lebedowicz.
2. Sometimes individual records of 6-1, 6-1, 7-0 isn’t enough to win a teams LCQ.
3. Those carpet cleaners they rent at grocery stores really work.
4. No matter how hard you try to hang out with everyone, some people will always feel ignored.
5. Adam Chambers, Bill Stead, and Charlie Gindy will lead the charge of the U.S. comeback on the PT.
6. A fun team will always do better than a good team.
7. The Cheesecake Factory has amazing Pad Thai for a place called”The Cheesecake Factory.”
8. Aaron van der Beek is one of the true masters in this world. Not necessarily at Magic, but have a look at him sometime.
10. Never attend an event without spending at least one night hanging out with both Josh”The Former Champ” Wagener and Mark Zadjner.
11. Some people you really need to hang out with to fully understand.
12. I drive a Dodge Stratus.
13. Krark is great.
14. That Hansel is so hot right now.
15. Never ever ever quit Magic: The Gathering!
That’s all I have for today kiddies. We’ll return to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.