As part of an ongoing series of weekly changes, Wizards of the Coast (WotC) has announced the updates and changes for week 18 of Zendikar Rising on Magic Online.
All-Access Tokens Return
The popular tokens, typically reserved for Eternal Weekend, will be returning next Wednesday and will be granting players “access to (almost) every card in Magic Online…”
Mythic Event Tokens will be available in the MTGO store for $25.00.
- “Purchasing a single Mythic Event Token provides access to almost every card in Magic Online (except Secret Lair, MTGO-exclusive promos, and a few others) and lets you: Test out new strategies in Open Play, Solitaire, and Commander
- Try new ideas to win prizes in Leagues and Queues (normal entry option required)
- Take on MTGO’s best in Format Challenges and Showcase Challenges (normal entry option required)
- Enter a Super Qualifier (normal entry option required) or purchase a second Mythic Event Token and use both to enter.”
Mythic Event Tokens go on sale at 10 AM PT tomorrow and enhanced access lasts until Wednesday, January 27, at 9:00 AM PT.
|Monday, January 18, 2021||10:00 AM||Modern Super Qualifier|
|Tuesday, January 19, 2021||3:00 PM||Pioneer Super Qualifier|
|Wednesday, January 20, 2021||5:00 AM||Standard Super Qualifier|
|Thursday, January 21, 2021||7:00 AM||Legacy Super Qualifier|
|Friday, January 22, 2021||2:00 PM||Modern Super Qualifier|
|Saturday, January 23, 2021||7:00 AM||Pauper Super Qualifier|
|Sunday, January 24, 2021||7:00 AM||Vintage Super Qualifier|
Temur Cube Ends Tomorrow
Designed by Elizabeth Rice, Temur Cube will be active from January 13 through January 20. A full list of the cube contents can be found here.
Updated Alternative Play Schedule
- January 13–20: Temur Cube Cube Spotlight Cube Series.
- January 20–28: Vintage Masters Flashback.
Format Challenges are scheduled to run every weekend for the foreseeable future and are the “first step to qualifying for Premier Play.” The schedule for upcoming Format Challenges can be found below:
|12:00 AM||Vintage Challenge|
|2:00 AM||Pauper Challenge|
|4:00 AM||Legacy Challenge||Modern Challenge|
|6:00 AM||Standard Challenge||Pioneer Challenge|
|8:00 AM||Modern Challenge||Legacy Challenge|
|10:00 AM||Vintage Challenge||Pauper Challenge|
|2:00 PM||Pioneer Challenge||Standard Challenge|
The next downtime is scheduled for January 27 at 9 AM PT until noon. This is to implement the launch of Kaldheim.
Read the original article from Wizards of the Coast.