Wizards of the Coast (WotC) has provided a series of important details about updates for MTG Arena.
Standard Metagame Challenge This Weekend
The Standard Metagame Challenge returns this weekend where players can win 5,000 gold and 30 packs of Innistrad: Midnight Hunt. Bring a traditional Standard deck and play until you reach seven wins or one loss. Entry fee is 2,000 gold or 400 gems. Prizes break down like this:
|7 wins||5,000 gold and 30 packs|
|6 wins||4,000 gold and 20 packs|
|5 wins||3,000 gold and 10 packs|
|4 wins||2,500 gold and 5 packs|
|3 wins||2,000 gold and 3 packs|
|2 wins||1,500 gold and 1 pack|
|1 win||1,000 gold|
|0 wins||500 gold|
Ongoing Bug Fixes
The MTG Arena team is still solving bugs following last month’s backend update. This week they corrected the art on Grafted Identity, fixed a bug where players couldn’t edit Limited decks, and stopped a recurring soft lock from dragging a card while viewing the battlefield from a card prompt browser.
- September 21-23: Standard Brawl
- September 28-30: Standard Artisan
- October 5-7: Momir
- September 17-October 1: Strixhaven: School of Mages
- October 1-15: Innistrad: Midnight Hunt
- October 15-29: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms
- August 26-October 14: Jumpstart: Historic Horizons
- September 24-27: Standard Metagame Challenge
- October 1-4: Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Constructed
- October 9-10: Qualifier Weekend
Read the original article from WotC.