As part of an ongoing series of weekly changes, Wizards of the Coast (WotC) has announced the updates and changes for week nine of Zendikar Rising on Magic Online.
Replacing the MOCS
The fan-favorite Vintage Cube ends tomorrow, Wednesday November 18th. You can view the newest updates to the cube below.
Updated Alternative Play Schedule
- November 4–19: Vintage Cube.
- November 25–December 2: Spotlight Cube Series returns: Kyle O’Neill’s Core Set Cube.
- December 2–9: Chaos Draft: Masters Sets.
- December 9–16: Supreme Draft: CHAOS!
- December 16–23: Supreme Draft: Vintage Cube.
- December 23–January 13: Vintage Cube.
- January 13–20: New Cube Spotlight Cube Series.
- January 20–28: Vintage Masters Flashback.
Player Satisfaction Survey
WotC is requesting feedback from active players on Magic Online. Take the short survey.
Limited Split Championship Qualifier
|November 21||ZNR Sealed||7 AM PT||40 MOCS Qualifier Points|
Limited Super Qualifier Sunday
|November 22||ZNR Sealed||7 AM PT||40 MOCS Qualifier Points, 40 Event Tickets, or 400 Play Points|
Format Challenges are scheduled to run every weekend for the foreseeable future and are the “first step to qualifying for Premier Play.” The schedule for upcoming Format Challenges can be found below:
|2:05 AM||Vintage Challenge|
|2:00 AM||Pauper Challenge|
|4:00 AM||Legacy Challenge||Modern Challenge|
|6:00 AM||Standard Challenge||Pioneer Challenge|
|8:00 AM||Modern Challenge||Legacy Challenge|
|10:00 AM||Vintage Challenge||Pauper Challenge|
|2:00 PM||Pioneer Challenge||Standard Challenge|
The next downtime is scheduled for November 18 at 9 AM PT until noon. This is for the release of Commander Legends.
Read the original article from Wizards of the Coast.