As part of an ongoing series of weekly changes, Wizards of the Coast (WotC) has announced the updates and changes for Week 11 of Innistrad: Crimson Vow on Magic Online.
Innistrad: Double Feature Events
Innistrad: Double Feature events begin this Wednesday, January 26 at 10 AM PT. You can view details for each event below.
- Entry Options: 12 Event Tickets or 120 Play Points
- 3 Wins – 240 Play Points, 3 MOCS Season 1 Qualifier Points, 1 Competitive Trophy
- 2 Wins – 80 Play Points
- Entry Options: 24 Event Tickets or 240 Play Points
- 5 Wins – 540 Play Points, 5 MOCS Season 1 QP, 1 Competitive Trophy
- 4 Wins – 360 Play Points, 2 MOCS Season 1 QP
- 3 Wins – 150 Play Points, 1 MOCS Season 1 QP
Single-Elimination Draft Queue
- Entry Options: 15 Event Tickets or 150 Play Points
- 1st Place – 480 Play Points, 3 MOCS Season 1 QP, 1 Competitive Trophy
- 2nd Place – 240 Play Points, 1 MOCS Season 1 QP
Premier Play Schedule
The Magic Online Premier Play page has been updated to include “Super Qualifier and Qualifier events from early February through late March.”
Upcoming Premier Play Events
|Date||Time (PT)||Time (UTC)||Event||Format||Invitation|
|Friday, January 28||2:00 PM||22:00||Pauper Super Qualifier||Pauper||Neon Dynasty Championship (MTG Arena)|
|Saturday, January 29||10:00 AM||18:00||Vintage Showcase Challenge||Vintage||Vintage Showcase Qualifier|
|Sunday, January 30||8:00 AM||16:00||Legacy Showcase Challenge||Legacy||Legacy Showcase Qualifier|
Saturday Legacy Challenge Change
Saturday’s 4 AM PT Legacy Challenge will be “converted from a Large Challenge (64-player minimum, prizes to Top 64) to a Small Challenge (32-player minimum, prizes to Top 32).” “Legacy Challenges held Sundays at 8 AM are not affected…”
Format Challenges are scheduled to run every weekend for the foreseeable future and are the “first step to qualifying for Premier Play.” The schedule for upcoming Format Challenges can be found below:
|12:00 AM||Vintage Challenge|
|2:00 AM||Pauper Challenge|
|4:00 AM||Legacy Challenge||Modern Challenge|
|6:00 AM||Standard Challenge||Pioneer Challenge|
|8:00 AM||Modern Challenge||Legacy Challenge|
|10:00 AM||Vintage Challenge||Pauper Challenge|
|2:00 PM||Pioneer Challenge||Standard Challenge|
The next downtime is scheduled for February 9 at 9 AM through noon.
Read the original article from Wizards of the Coast.