Gavin Verhey used today’s episode of Good Morning Magic to drop 10 hints for cards in the upcoming set — Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur’s Gate.
- Hint #1: A card that grants protection from creatures.
- Hint #2: A creature with the type Crab Ooze Horror.
- Hint #3: An enchantment that can, if you build your deck properly, give all your creatures undying.
- Hint #4: A green member of a cycle we saw started in a previous commander product.
- Hint #5: A card with a replicate cost that isn’t mana.
- Hint #6: A card that has an ability which begins, “Whenever a goaded attacking or blocking creature dies…”
- Hint #7: A repeatedly asked for card that is not a legend and was not done in Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.
- Hint #8: A creature with five creature types.
- Hint #9: A card that has an ability which begins, “Whenever a nonland permanent an opponent owns enters the battlefield…”
- Hint #10: A card named “Delayed Blast Fireball” that was not in the first D&D Magic set, but will be found in the Commander Decks.
Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur’s Gate is scheduled to release on June 10. View our official preview gallery.