Wizards of the Coast (WotC) has announced FNM @ Home – a new program that allows Magic players to enjoy their favorite card game without leaving home.
WotC plans to implement the program for “the next three weekends (and possibly beyond)” and will be hosting “Friday Night Magic events on Magic: The Gathering Arena but letting stores give out some of the rewards by creating or utilizing existing online communities.”
- March 27—Challenger Decks
- Choose between the four preconstructed 2020 Challenger Decks and jump in to challenge others.
- April 3—All Access
- Build a deck with any cards in Standard, whether they’re in your collection or not. Play others, build more decks, play again. Rinse. Repeat.
- April 10—Historic Brawl
- Build a 60-card Brawl deck with your Standard and Historic cards, and battle!
Despite being held online, players can still earn rewards through their local game stores by joining their community online and following these steps:
- Play in the event (win or lose as much as you want)
- Take a screenshot of your event page
- Go to locator.wizards.com to find your local game store’s website
- Join their social media channel
- Share your screenshot with a nice message on their channel
- Store will message you a code* through that social media channel
Once redeemed, you’ll receive three exclusive MTG Arena card sleeves.
*Note: While supplies last. Not all stores are participating. Limit one code per account. Sharing a screenshot with your local game store does not guarantee you will receive a code.
In addition to digital FNM, Theros Beyond Death Ranked Draft and No Entry Fee Brawl events are returning to MTG Arena as well. Entry for the Ranked Drafts costs 750 Gems or 5000 Gold.
Read the original article from Wizards of the Coast.