Wizards of the Coast (WotC) has released updates for Magic: The Gathering’s The List for The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth.
What is The List?
The List is a rotating series of 300 cards “picked from across Magic‘s history” and slipped into Set Boosters packs, appearing in the pack’s final slot at a rate of approximately 25%. Cards from The List were first featured in Zendikar Rising Set Boosters, and continue to be included leading up to The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth. You can view the cards featured in previous versions of The List below.
- The List for March of the Machine
- The List for Phyrexia: All Will Be One
- The List for The Brother’s War
- The List for Dominaria United
- The List for Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur’s Gate
- The List for Streets of New Capenna
- The List for Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty
- The List for Innistrad: Crimson Vow
- The List for Innistrad: Midnight Hunt
- The List for Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms
- The List for Modern Horizons 2
- The List for Strixhaven: School of Mages
- The List for Kaldheim
- The List for Zendikar Rising
Note: Cards that appear in The List are not made legal in Standard if they were not legal before.
What’s Changing in The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth
The List for The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth will include 300 cards that match the themes, characters, and narrative of the set. You can the new cards being added below.
For more information on The List for The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth, including all the new additions, subtractions, and the full breakdown, read the original article from Wizards of the Coast.